Danish Modern Dining Chairs By Poul Volther for Frem Rojle
4 fantastically designed Danish Modern Dining Chairs By Poul Volther for Frem Rojle. These beautiful Mid-Century dining chairs were made in Denmark in the 60's. Constructed using rare and beautiful African teak frames, with new foam and black leatherette upholstery. The solid teak frames have straight lines which are balanced by the subtle curves and gorgeous curved upholstered backrest. The contoured and upholstered backrest provides plenty of ergonomic comfort, while still being very attractive. Stamped with Made in Denmark and the Frem Rojle seal. Strong and sturdy, these are a great chair if you want to savour great conversation over a wonderful meal. Great lines are only found in true Danish Modern furniture. These date from around the late 1950's. 60+ years of good meals and many, many more meals and years to go!
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart.
- Looking for 8? These would pair very well with our Danish Modern Dining Chairs By Frem Rolje.
- Looking for 6? Pair these with 2 of our Danish Modern A Frame Dining Chairs In African Teak
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- Original black leather upholstery on all 4 chairs. The leather has been cleaned and conditioned using Zinolin leather soap and cream.