Danish Modern Dining Chairs In Teak By Arne Vodder for Sibast Mobler
An extremely rare set of teak dining chairs by Arne Vodder for Sibast Mobler, The Model 422 combines elegance and openness in a truly sophisticated design. These chairs were manufactured by Sibast Mobler in Denmark in the late 50's. Architect Arne Vodder trained under Finn Juhl, and was one of the 2nd wave of great designers in the Danish Modern movement. To learn more about this exceptional Danish designer check out our learning centre here.
The openness of the design enables clear lines of sight. Perfect for open concept homes or even just those with tighter dining rooms. While open they are still incredibly comfortable. The Model 422 features straight lines that are balanced by the gorgeous, solid teak, curves on the legs and spindle backs. Solid teak frames with the original chocolate brown Maharam upholstery. The armchairs are truly spectacular and masterfully crafted. These dining chairs manage to be beautiful, sturdy, open and yet very comfortable. Enhancing any room through their comfort and beauty. Stamped with the early metal Sibast and Danish Furniture Control pins. 2 extremely RARE armchairs and 4 side chairs available.
- Priced by chair/ individually; sold as a set of 6. Please add 4 side chairs and 2 armchairs to your cart
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear on the wood. The frames have been wiped and oiled but retain the original finish.
- The original brown Maharam upholstery and foam is in great shape and has been been professionally cleaned.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.