Danish Modern Ottoman With Racing Stripe Upholstery
A stunning Danish Modern ottoman with racing stripe upholstery. The perfect accent piece for any of our Mid-Century armchairs! Manufactured Denmark and purchased at the "House of Viking" in the late 1960's. This Danish Mid-Century Modern footstool packs a ton of style in a compact space. The incredibly soft off-white racing stripe upholstery is a great accent piece. Gorgeous highly grained, beechwood legs with a teak seat. Perfect as a footstool for reading or adding seating when you have guests. Due to it's compact size it would be perfect in a front entry for putting on your shoes.
Additional of note:
- Also available matching Danish Modern high back lounge chair with racing stripe upholstery and Mid-Century Modern sofa with teak accents.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- The entire item is in excellent condition
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.