Danish Modern Oval Extending Teak Dining Table By Dyrlund
An exquisite Danish Modern oval extending teak dining table by Dyrlund from the late 60's/ early 70's. The oval teak top sits securely on 4 solid teak legs. Featuring marvellous grain pattern and warm lighter colour throughout the table, it is a great example of Danish Modern design. An edge band runs around the entire perimeter of the table and each of the leaves. In a angular design on the table top. The table has a medium thickness on the top and this contributes to the table seeming more streamlined. This generous table is perfect for up to a 6 person setting without any leaves; 8 people with 1 leaf; 10 with both leaves inserted. The table opens and closes easily. The 2 leaves store externally and can be easily added to extend the table. The elegant, tapered, solid teak legs easily remove for moving and storage. Single owner for the last 50 years. A fabulous investment piece for your home or equally perfect as an expanding boardroom table.
Additional of note:
- Shown with our Mid-Century solid teak dining chairs by Kai Kristiansen
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The leaves are a good colour and grain match to the table top, indicating they have been used for most of the life of the table
- The entire table has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled. However it retains the original finish.
- The metal glides have been greased and the table opens and closes easily.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.