Danish Modern Rosewood Dining Chairs By Orum Denmark
A truly exceptional pair of Danish Modern solid rosewood dining chairs by Orum Mobler. Incredible graceful design and extremely comfortable. Manufactured in the late 60's by Orum Mobler in Denmark. An iconic, 1960's, minimalist design that has been professionally reupholstered with new foam and black leatherette upholstery. The solid Brazilian rosewood frames have a deep, dark, beautiful colour and amazing grain pattern. The tall, curved, upholstered, backrest provides ample support while being incredibly graceful. These are chairs to savour a great meal with friends. These would be ideal as head of table chairs for any set of rosewood dining chairs.
Additional of note:
- Add these as head of table chairs to the set of 6 "Eva" dining chairs by Niels Koefoed or the set of 8 solid rosewood dining chairs by Korup Stolefabrik
- Priced individually. Sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition. The wood has been cleaned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.
- both chairs have been professionally reupholstered with new soy based foam and black leatherette
Priced individually and sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.