Danish Modern Rosewood Nesting Tables By Kai Kristiansen
A rare and beautiful set of 3 Danish Modern rosewood nesting tables by Kai Kristiansen for Vildbjerg Mobelfabrik. Made in Denmark in the 1960's these nesting tables are solid wood. Featuring solid Brazilian rosewood legs and stunning thin edge design on the tops. The wood is a lovely colour with simply gorgeous grain pattern. The combination can only be found in Brazilian rosewood. Each smaller table pulls out from within the next larger table for added surface space when needed. When done, simply push them back in for space saving storage! Solid, sturdy and solid wood. As with all great design, these tables are form meeting function. Use them as a side table and pull the others out when needed. Alternatively leave them pulled out and use them as an easily movable coffee table. Beautiful and practical with clean lines typical of Mid-Century Modern furniture.
Additional of note:
- Price includes all 3 tables.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- All 3 tables have been professionally restored but they retain the original finish.
- The top/ largest table has some sun fading