Danish Modern Round Extending Dining Table In Teak
An exquisite Danish Modern round extending dining table in teak from the 60's. The round teak top sits securely on 2 solid teak pedestal legs. While beautiful to look at, the pedestal legs give a greater sense of openness. Due to their positioning, they also allow for more people to sit around the table. Featuring marvellous grain pattern and warm colour throughout the table, it is a great example of Danish Modern design. A solid teak band runs around the entire table and each of the leaves. The table has a thin edge top and this contributes to the table seeming more open. The generous table is perfect for up to 5 person setting without any leaves; 8 people with 1 leaf; 10 with both leaves inserted. The table opens and closes easily. The 2 drop leaves store externally. The pedestal legs easily remove for moving and storage. Single owner for the last 50+ years. A fabulous investment piece for home or equally perfect as an expanding boardroom table.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The leaves are a good colour and grain match to the table top, indicating they have been used for most of the life of the table
- The entire table has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled. However it retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.