Danish Modern Round Extending Pedestal Leg Dining Table In Teak
An exquisite Danish Modern round extending pedestal leg dining table in teak by from the 60's. The round teak top sits securely on 2 solid teak pedestal legs. While incredibly beautiful to look at, the pedestal legs give a greater sense of openness to the table as a whole. Also due to their positioning, they also allow for more people to sit around the table. Featuring marvellous old growth teak grain pattern and warm colour throughout the table, it is a exceptional example of Danish Modern design. A solid teak band runs around the entire perimeter of the table and each of the leaves. The table has a thin edge top with skirting. The skirting continues on one leaf for a clean presentation when inserted. The second leaf does not have skirting. This generous table is perfect for up to a 5 person setting without any leaves; 8 people with 1 leaf; 10 easily with both leaves inserted. The table opens and closes easily on steel sliders. The 2 drop leaves store externally. The pedestal legs can be easily removed for shipping or storage. A family heirloom that was handed down for 2 generations of a family for 70 years. A fabulous investment piece for your home or equally perfect as an expanding boardroom table.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The leaves are a good colour and grain match to the table top, indicating they have been used for most of the life of the table
- The entire table has been professionally restored but it retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.