Danish Modern Round Teak Dining Table With Butterfly Leaf
Sorry, this product is now being loved by someone else
This Danish Modern round teak dining table with butterfly leaf will stun you with both the colour & patina. Designed by Hans Skovmand for Skovmand and Andersen in the late 60's. This is just a beautifully designed table with a solid teak banding right around the table and repeated on the generous butterfly leaf. The wonderful sleek, generous, teak top overlaps the base thereby allowing more people to comfortably sit around the table. The 4 solid teak, angular legs taper from top to bottom and easily remove for moving. The generous butterfly leaf conveniently stores internally and easily extends the table from a round 4 - 5 seater to an oval 8 seat table. Perfect for the daily family dinner and when good friends and family visit. This would also make an exceptional conference room table. Purchased with many great items from a client well east of the city the items were all cared for greatly. Danish Modern furniture has seen a renaissance due to the beauty, quality of construction, clean lines and variability of uses.
Additional of note:
- Shown with our Mid-Century Rosewood Dining Chairs By HW Klein For Bramin
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent good condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The entire table has been cleaned and oiled but remains with the original finish.
- The leaf is an excellent match to the table top in colour and grain pattern.