Danish Modern Surfboard Style Teak Coffee Table
A spectacular rectangular Danish Modern teak coffee table in the style of Tove and Edvard Klindt Larsen for France & Son. The table is slightly wider in the middle giving it the highly sought after surfboard styling. Stunning, thin, streamlined profile. Beautiful solid teak round tapered legs with subtle details throughout the table. Strong and sturdy but oh so beautiful. The rounded, solid teak, edges complement the beautiful variegation of the stunning teak top. The thin edge design makes the table seem smaller. While the solid teak cross braces provide stability and visual interest. Originally purchased in the early 60's and single owner. Perfect for those mornings spent reading the news with a coffee or evenings crafting with the kids.
Additional of note:
- Matching Danish Modern teak bench and side table also available.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled. However it remains with the original finish.