Danish Modern Teak 3 Door Sideboard
A stunning compact Mid-Century Danish teak sideboard from the 1960's. Wonderful scale, proportion and detail makes you understand why Mid-Century Modern cabinets such as this are so incredibly sought after. This teak credenza features three sliding doors which give the piece a visually cleaner, more streamlined, look. All 3 doors have inset solid teak handles reminiscent of Arne Vodder. The 3 doors open to reveal 3 separate storage areas. Open the first to reveal 5 solid teak, felt lined drawers. Slide the middle door open to reveal a generous storage area with a single adjustable/ removable shelf. The last storage area has a single adjustable and removable shelf. The interior if fully finished in a beautiful teak veneer. Making this Mid-Century sideboard as beautiful inside as it is on the exterior. This sideboard is sits on large tapered, solid teak legs. Finished with a nailed wood backboard. A classic Scandinavian minimalist piece with strong investment value to suit any setting.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- Overall in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- Doors and drawers slide effortlessly.
- The item has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.