Danish Modern Teak Armchair by Arne Vodder
A rare and stunning Danish Modern teak armchair by Arne Vodder for Glostrup Mobelfabrik from the 1960's. Solid teak frames with vinyl coated springs on the seating and backs. New soy based foam and a soft lavender Kvadrat upholstery. This is a spectacular armchair that will last for many, many years beyond the 50 that it has already been around. Displaying Vodder's incredible design brilliance through the lines and structure all while being amazingly comfortable yet compact. Using the vinyl coated springs on the backrest, keeps the beauty of the original fabric on display. You will be stunned by the beauty of the wood. It is a wonderful dark shade of teak with beautiful variegation throughout. The brass accents add even more sophistication. Use this in your living room and have people drool with jealously or keep it to yourself in your den/ office.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize the upholstery
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear on the wood. The entire item has been cleaned and oiled, but retains the original finish
- New soy based foam. Original lavender Kvadrat fabric was in very good condition and has been cleaned.