Danish Modern Teak Armchairs By Erik Kirkegaard
Truly beautiful Danish Modern teak armchairs by Erik Krikegaard for Hong Stolefabrik. You can't help but notice the stunning wood colour and grain pattern throughout the solid teak frame and arms. The teak armrests flow seamlessly into the leather covered backrest. The beautiful mid-rise solid teak frame rises upward from legs and then curves to cradle the back perfectly. The padded back provides additional comfort and support. Yet the openness of the back, gives a continuity to any space. Brand new leatherette upholstery is in perfect condition. These would be ideal as armchairs in a living room or den or as head of table chairs in a dining room. A truly spectacular example of the brilliance of Danish Mid-Century Modern design and vision.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with some minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The seats and back have been professionally reupholstered in a incredibly soft whole grain leather.