Danish Modern Teak Armchairs By Henning Kjaernulf
A spectacular set of 6 Mid-Century Modern teak dining chairs by Henning Kjaernulf for Korup Stolefabrik. The Model 23 was manufactured in Denmark in the early 60's and have an iconic and beautiful design. Made of solid teak, the uniqueness of these chairs is the curved, flowing armrests. This design cue while beautiful, allows these armchairs to also tuck under most tables. These chairs are incredibly comfortable for various body types. All have brand new foam and black leatherette upholstery on the seating and backrest. The strong, teak frame creates visual interest yet does not take up too much space. Open simple design, characteristic of great Mid-Century Modern furniture. These chairs could be used in a living room, office/ den or in a dining room. These would work amazingly with almost any table, but are spectacular with our Rare Mid-Century Extending Teak Dining Table By Niels Moller which is currently also available.
Additional of note:
- 6 available. Priced individually. Sold as pairs. Please add multiples of 2 to your cart.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been cleaned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.
- Brand new foam and black leatherette upholstery has been professionally applied.