Danish Modern Teak "Cube" Nesting Tables By Kai Kristiansen
A rare set of 3 Danish Modern teak "cube" nesting tables by Kai Kristiansen for Vildbjerg Mobelfabrik. Made in Denmark in the 60's these nesting tables feature teak "cube" shape design where the tables are inserted into each other forming a 3 sides cube. Each table has stunning thin edge design on the tops and beautiful finger joinery on the legs. The contrast at the finger joinery is subtle, yet beautiful. Each table top is the same size. Yet the design places the legs at different positions allowing the tables to come together perfectly. Pull them out when you need more surface space. When done, simply push it back in for space saving storage! Incredible grain pattern and colour. Solid and sturdy yet open and streamlined. As with all great design, these tables are form meeting function. Use them as a side table and pull the others out when needed. Alternatively place them beside each other and use them as a coffee table. They are equally comfortable separated in the same or different rooms. Perfect for life in Toronto. Beautiful and practical with clean lines typical of Mid-Century Modern furniture.
Additional of note:
- Price includes all 3 tables.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In very good condition with some wear on the wood on one table. The tables have been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but they retain their original finish.