Danish Modern Teak Dining Chairs By Arne Hovmand Olsen For Mogens Kold
A set of highly desirable Danish teak and cord dining chairs designed by Arne Hovmand-Olsen for Mogens Kold. These are Danish Modern classics from the 1950's. Crafted from thick, solid, vibrant old growth teak. These teak dining chairs are the embodiment of spectacular Mid-Century Modern design. Completely sturdy and extremely comfortable. Featuring an organically shaped, solid teak frame with a comfortable curved teak backrest. The Back rest is composed of steam bent laminated pieces of solid teak and beech. Elegantly sculpted and tapered solid teak legs and straight lines in the seat profile. These chairs are the combination of a partnership between designer Arne Hovmand- Olsen and manufacturer Mogens Kold. All are metal stamped.
Additional of note:
- PRICED BY CHAIR/ INDIVIDUALLY. PLEASE ADD 6 TO YOUR CART.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- The wood is in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- The wood has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- The original cord is in very good condition. It is strong and sturdy without any breaks. It does show some colour aging.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.