Danish Modern Teak Dining Chairs by Arne Vodder for Sibast Model 422
An extremely rare set of teak dining chairs by Arne Vodder for Sibast, model 422. These chairs were manufactured by Sibast Furniture in Denmark in the late 50's. Architect Arne Vodder trained under Finn Juhl, and was one of the 2nd wave of great designers in the Danish Modern movement. These dining chairs will make any room look fabulous, while still being incredibly comfortable. Solid teak frames with a period appropriate hunter green, clam shell upholstery. The solid teak frames have been sanded and oiled to bring back the vibrancy. The Model 422 features straight lines that are balanced by the gorgeous, solid teak, curves on the legs and spindle backs. The armchairs are truly spectacular and masterfully crafted. These dining chairs manage to be beautiful, sturdy, open and yet very comfortable. Enhancing any room through their comfort and beauty. Stamped with the metal Sibast and Danish Furniture Control pins. 2 extremely RARE armchairs and 4 side chairs available.
- Priced individually; sold as a set of 6.
- We also have a stunning Teak Dining Table by Johannes Andersen for Uldum Mobelfabrik .
|Side chair||Total Side Chair||Seat|
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. Hunter green clam shell not your thing? Ask us for a reupholstery quote.
Priced individually; sold as a set of 6
Blanket wrap or white glove delivery is available to every major Canadian city.