Danish Modern Teak Dining Chairs By Niels Koefoed Model Eva
A truly stunning set of Danish Mid-Century teak dining chairs "Model Eva" by Niels Koefoed. Featuring tall, elegantly curved seat backs, the frames are composed of strips of solid teak that have been steam bent and laminated together. This was a completely revolutionary furniture manufacturing process when it was first proposed by Niels Koefoed for Koefoeds - Hornslett in 1964. Combining great lumbar support with a higher back, yet still maintaining a sense of openness due to the open backrest. These chairs tick all of the boxes for a great dining chair. Extremely strong, durable, beautiful and comfortable without peer. These are the chairs to host your next dinner party. Just be careful as the guests may not want to leave the table! Stamped with both the manufacturers and Danish Furniture Control stamps.
Additional of note:
Priced by chair/ individually. Sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart.
- Looking for 6? Add 2 similar Svegard Markaryd teak dining chairs
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The frames have been professionally restored but they retain the original finish.
- Professionally reupholstered with new high grade foam and black leatherette fabric.