Danish Modern Teak Extending Dining Table With Draw Leaves
An elegant extending Danish Modern teak extending dining table with draw leaves. Likely dating to the late 1960's. This Mid-Century Modern dining table has all the hallmarks of great Danish design. Beautiful lighter colour and vibrant teak grain pattern combine with simple clean lines to create one of the more stunning dining tables in this style. The skirting and legs are made of solid teak. While the top and leaves are a thick, high grade, teak veneer with a solid teak edge band. A beautifully designed table that can expand effortlessly, when needed, to sit 10. The 2 draw leaves conveniently slide under the table top for a clean presentation when they are retracted. No more running to your storage locker when you have guests! Simply lift the top and slide each, or both, of the leaves out to extend the table. Seats 6 with no leaves extended. 8 people with one and 10 with both extensions pulled out. You can extend only 1 leaf or both. The gorgeous, round, tapered, solid teak legs rise right to the table top. The legs easily remove for moving or storage. Given the dimensions and ability to extend, this table could be a great extending dining room table, kitchen table or conference / meeting room table.
|Width||59.5"; 81.25"; 103""|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire piece has been professionally restored but retains the original finish
- One leaf has some wear which has been repaired. See last picture for details.