Danish Modern Teak Nesting Tables By Johannes Andersen
A rare set of 3 Danish Modern teak nesting tables by Johannes Andersen for CFC Silkeborg. Made in Denmark in the 60's these nesting tables feature solid African teak "X" shaped legs and stunning thin edge design on the tops. The contrast between the darker African teak and reddish teak top is beautiful. Each smaller table pulls out from within the next larger table for added surface space when needed. When done, simply push it back in for space saving storage! Incredible grain pattern and colour. The largest table has a thin edge detail on 3 sides to prevent spills. Solid and sturdy yet open and streamlined. As with all great design, these tables are form meeting function. Use them as a side table and pull the others out when needed. Alternatively leave them pulled out and use them as a coffee table. Or use them separately in the same or different rooms. Perfect for life in Toronto. Beautiful and practical with clean lines typical of Mid-Century Modern furniture.
Additional of note:
- Price includes all 3 tables.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear on the wood.