Danish Modern Teak Ottoman By Erik Buch
A stunning Danish Modern teak ottoman by Erik Buck for Oddense Maskinsnedkeri. The perfect accent piece for any of our Mid-Century armchairs! Manufactured Denmark in the late 1960's. This Danish Mid-Century Modern stool packs a ton of style in a compact space. The seat seems to float and harkens to Buch's famous Model 49 chair. The incredibly soft off-white upholstery is a complement to any decor. Gorgeous highly grained, teak legs and base. Perfect as a footstool for reading or adding seating when you have guests. It would even work well at a desk. Due to the compact size it would be perfect in a front entry for putting on your shoes.
Additional of note:
- Off white fabric not going to work for you? We can reupholster it for you in your choice of fabric. Additional charges apply.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- The item is in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The wood has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.