Danish Modern Teak Reclining Armchair
This gorgeous Mid-Century reclining armchair is a true Scandinavian Modern classic. Manufactured in Denmark in the 1960's. This lounge chair features a a stunning frame crafted from solid vibrant old growth teak with the perfect balance of curves and straight, defined edges. Open, compact and high back this is the perfect lounge chair for cocktails with friends or curling up with a good book. Simply angle the chair forward and it clips onto a cross rail in the back to recline. The crafted diamond shaped arms are truly works of art. Lovely lumbar support due to the curved backrest. The compact overall size make this chair seem less obtrusive. Higher back for added comfort. The truly stunning original vibrant lime green upholstery, is exceptional. This chair does not sacrifice build quality or beauty.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- The entire frame has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- The original lime green upholstery has been professionally cleaned. If lime green won't work for you, contact us for an upholstery quote.