Danish Modern Teak Wardrobe By Melvin Mikkelsen Mobler
A spectacular Danish Modern teak wardrobe by Melvin Mikkelsen Mobler. A rare full size wardrobe with an exterior made from solid wood with a gorgeous high grade teak veneer. This stunning Mid-Century Modern teak item has been really cared for with regularly oiling as witnessed by the stunning colour and grain pattern. Dating from the late 60's and manufactured in Denmark, bearing both the Mikkelsen Mobler and Danish Furniture Control labels. Featuring 2 beautiful teak sliding doors. Each door has a solid teak handle inset into the door. Open one door to reveal 5 adjustable shelves and 6 generous storage areas. Open the other door, to reveal a single shelf up top and a bar for hanging. These can be adjusted in positioning. This gorgeous item sits on a solid wood plinth or recessed pedestal base. Providing extra stability and security. Vintage Mid Century teak furniture is so sought after due to it's versatility, clean lines and warmth. Use this item in a bedroom as a wardrobe. It's also perfect in a front hall for coats, boots, hats, mittens, umbrellas and other storage.
Additional of note:
- The item can be disassembled and reassembled. If requiring store pick with disassembly, additional charges apply
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.