Danish Teak and Cord Dining Chairs By Arne Hovmand-Olsen For Mogens Kold
Highly desirable Danish teak and cord dining chairs designed by Arne Hovmand-Olsen for Mogens Kold. These are Danish Modern classics from the 50's. 4 available. Crafted from solid vibrant teak. These teak dining chairs are the embodiment of spectacular Mid-Century Modern design. Completely sturdy and extremely comfortable.
Featuring an organically shaped, solid teak frame with a comfortable curved teak backrest. Elegantly sculpted and tapered solid teak legs and straight lines in the seat profile. These chairs are the combination of a partnership between designer Arne Hovmand- Olsen and manufacturer Mogens Kold. All are metal stamped.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 4
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. The item retains the original Danish paper cord. The wood has been cleaned and conditioned but remains with the original finish. The Danish cord is strong and sturdy but has some minor fraying appropriate to the age. It does not require replacement.
Priced individually and sold as a set of 4.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.