Early Mid-Century Danish Teak Sideboard by Faarup Mobelfabrik
A beautiful early Mid-Century Danish teak sideboard Faarup Mobelfabrik and attributed to Ib Kofod Larsen. Manufactured in the early 1960's, the first thing you will notice about this stunning credenza is the clean lines, grain pattern and beautiful colour. The drawer handles are true standouts! Wonderful scale, proportion and detail makes you understand why Larsen's work is so incredibly sought after. This teak buffet features a 2 sliding doors and 2 drawers giving the piece a visually cleaner, streamlined look. All of the doors have solid teak diamond shaped handles inset into the door. The doors slide to reveal 2 generous, fully finished, storage areas, each with an adjustable and removable shelf. All drawers are solid wood and dovetailed, as you would expect from both this Mid-Century manufacturer and esteemed designer. This sideboard is sits on large tapered, solid teak legs and is finished with a nailed wood backer board. A classic Scandinavian minimalist piece with strong investment value to suit any setting.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition. The entire piece has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.