Elegant Danish Mid-Century Teak Sideboard With 4 Doors
This elegant Danish Mid-Century teak sideboard has 4 easy sliding doors, giving it everything we look for in great Mid-Century design: Beautiful, streamlined and highly functional. It features 4 sliding doors and 2 hidden drawers. The teak and oak interior adds even more sophistication. Behind the first sliding door is a generous storage area with 2 wood drawers. The 2 drawers are felt lined. Making this piece perfect for storing your media components or your fine dinnerware. The centre doors open to reveal a double sized storage area with an adjustable/ removable interior shelf. The last door opens to reveal another storage area with an adjustable and removable shelf. Each of the 4 doors has an inset solid teak handle. The front is trimed out with a solid teak bullnose edge banding. Finished with a wood backer board. A truly exceptional addition for any dining room or put it in your living area as a magnificent media cabinet. This credenza sits atop 4 high tapered solid teak legs, giving it the very sought after “floating” look that is so sought after by home owners and interior designers.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear.
- The entire piece has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.