Elegant Mid-Century Modern Solid African Teak Bookcase
An elegant Mid-Century Modern solid African teak bookcase by Imperial Furniture Co. Designed by Jan Kuypers and manufactured in Stratford in the late 1960s, this beautiful and practical item features a single wide solid African teak plank shelf in the middle of two closed door storage areas on either end. All 3 shelves are adjustable and removable. Made entirely of solid planks of high grade of solid, luxurious, old growth Afromosia wood. It sits raised up up off the ground and has a finished back. You could even add a few stylish baskets under to add even more easily accessed storage. For those looking for a unit with ample storage, this is it! This would be perfect in a living room for your media cabinet. It would store your album or book collection perfectly! It would also work perfectly as a dining room sideboard providing ample storage.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- The entire item has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but remains with the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.