Elegant Mid-Century Solid African Teak Double Bed Frame by Imperial
A spectacular elegant Mid-Century Modern solid African teak double bed frame by Imperial. Manufactured by Imperial and designed by the Dutch great Jan Kuypers. This bed frame dates to the 1950's. The double bed consists of a solid African teak head board, a solid African teak foot board and 2 steel side rails. It is intended to be used with a box spring. The head board and foot board each sit on 2 solid Afromosia teak, McCobb style legs. This frame fits a double bed and box spring. Incredible grain pattern and depth of colour to the wood on both the headboard and footboard. Stamped with the Imperial logo. Perfect for a bedroom with a small footprint, kids room or a guest room. Vintage furniture with a Mid-Century Modern design sensibility is so sought after due to it's versatility, clean lines, quality craftsmanship and warmth.
Additional of note:
- Fits a standard North American double mattress and box spring.
- Please note this is in our warehouse. If you wish to see it assembled, please call ahead to view it.
|Depth (total bed)||78"||n/a|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.