Elegant Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs By Johannes Andersen
A set of 6 elegant Mid-Century teak dining chairs by Johannes Andersen. These chairs truly showcase Andersen's design brilliance. Starting with the curved solid teak frame which surrounds a padded backrest. The wood then flows down seamlessly to the elegantly tapered legs. The curves balance off the straight lines. The perfect combination of Danish Modern design sensibility and exceptional craftsmanship. These were produced by Bernhard Pedersen and Son in Denmark in the late 1960's. The solid teak frames have a truly beautiful colour and amazing grain pattern. These chairs maintain the fine balance of being beautiful yet being highly comfortable. Truly elegant Danish Modern dining chairs. Perfect for those long dinner parties with great friends and family. 6 in total. 4 side chairs and 2 armchairs.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 6. Please add 4 side chairs and 2 armchairs to your cart.
|Side Chair||Total Chair||Seat|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize the upholstery. Additional charges apply.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- The frames are in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- The original green Maharam fabric is in truly exceptional condition with no issues.
Priced individually and sold as a set of 6.