Elegant Mid-Century Teak Executive Desk With Bookcase Back
An elegant Danish Mid-Century teak executive desk with a bookcase back and chair. The desk is designed by Arne Wahl Iverson for Vinde Mobelfabrik and stamped. Stunning grain pattern and deep rich colour throughout. The generous top has a beautiful, solid teak edge banding around the entire perimeter. The top is also beautifully curved and seems to float in place. Featuring a double pedestal design. The left hand pedestal has 2 solid white oak drawers. The top drawer is a thin stationary drawer with a oak pencil holder. The bottom drawer is a filing drawer. The right hand pedestal has 3 white oak drawers. All of the drawers have an elegant inset solid teak handle. Moving around to the front you see the stunning finished back that has a bookcase between the pedestals. This design enables you to place this in the centre of any room. The desk sits raised up on 4 tapered elegant solid teak legs. Giving it a greater sense of openness. The true beauty of this item is the ample size of the top surface and the incredible openness for it's size. It allows you to spread out and have everything visible. Gorgeous, the teak has been regularly oiled and has incredible colour and grain pattern. Single owner and it shows in the care. It will fit seamlessly into any decor. All drawers slide easily. Don’t miss your chance to own a quality Danish Modern teak item! Very high quality piece. Includes desk chair shown. You can easily imagine this desk on the set of Mad Men.
Additional of note:
- Price includes desk and chair as shown. Please only add 1 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with some minor age appropriate wear on the top. See pictures for details
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.