Elegant Mid-Century Teak Extending Surfboard Dining Table
This elegant Mid-Century teak extending surfboard dining table comes with 2 retracting/ Dutch/ draw leaves. Making it perfect for both every day dinner and larger gatherings. The table has a surfboard shape as it curves wider in the centre than at the ends. The design of the tabletop allows for better conversation from end to end and hints at the craftsmanship that lies within. The stretchers are solid wood. While the skirting and graceful, tapered square legs are solid African teak. The legs can be easily detached for moving or storage. The leaves conveniently store underneath the table top when not in use. You can extend 1 leaf or both. Featuring truly beautiful colour and grain pattern, this table is exceptional from every vantage point. The table dates to the late 60's. It starts as a comfortable 6 person table. Extend one leaf to seat 8 and both to comfortably seat 10. It would also be ideal as a stunning boardroom table.
|Length||53"; 74.5"; 96"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minimal age appropriate wear.
- The leaves are an excellent match to the the table top in grain pattern but are slightly lighter.
- The entire table has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.