Elegant Mid Century Walnut 6 Drawer Dresser
This elegant Mid-Century walnut 6 drawer dresser was manufactured in the early 60's. Single owner who cared for it well. Gorgeous deep dark walnut colour. The handles are lip shaped and elegantly hang down centrally from the top of the drawer fronts. Giving it a clean, streamlined look. The entire dresser is solid wood and made out of a combination of walnut and elm. Featuring 6 solid wood drawers which are all dove tailed. When facing the dresser the 3 right side drawers are double width. Making them perfect for sweaters. While the 3 left side drawers are compact lingerie drawers. The top double width drawer is subdivided. Sitting raised up on 4 tall solid walnut legs provides more openness and ease of cleaning. The legs can also be detached for moving and storage. The size is perfect and allows this to be an awesome storage solution for almost anywhere in your home: bedroom, hall, foyer/ mudroom or a living room. Given the proportions it could also be ideal for a media centre or a vanity conversion.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with some very minor age appropriate wear.
- The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.
- All drawers slide smoothly.