Erik Buch Model 310 Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs For R Huber
Set of 6 Erik Buch Model 310 Mid-Century teak dining chairs for R Huber. Along with the model 49, the model 310 dining chair is considered one of Buch's pinnacle designs for the residential market. Originally designed in the early 50's for Chr. Christianses Mobelfabrik in Denmark. Toronto based R Huber was authorized to do a version in the late 60's.
Featuring elegantly bent and curved seat backs in a bow tie design and beautiful craftsmanship in the woodwork. The strong and sturdy solid teak frames provide a nice contrast to the elegantly curved, mid rise, solid teak seat backs. New foam and updated olive green leatherette upholstery make these desirable, Danish designed, dining chairs incredibly comfortable. While strong and comfortable, there is also stunning grain pattern and colour on the frames. The perfect dining chairs to host your next great meal with friends and family. All stamped and dated to 1968. 2 of the extremely rare armchairs with 4 side chairs.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 6 (4 side chairs & 2 armchairs).
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. All chairs are strong and sturdy. New soy based foam and olive green leatherette.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.