Exceptional Mid-Century Modern Teak Tall Dresser Or Chest
An exceptional Mid-Century Modern teak tall dresser or chest. Likely manufactured in the late 60's - early 1970's. Sometimes also called a "tallboy" dresser. This dresser features absolutely stunning, thick, teak veneer and tapered solid African teak legs for more openness. The dresser has 5 generous drawers each with a solid Afromosia thin edge, lip shaped handle running the entire width of each drawer front. The combination of a raised profile, dark handles and trim creates an open and streamlined look. The wood is simply gorgeous in both colour and grain pattern. All 5 drawers slide easily. A wood backer board finishes off this stunning teak tall dresser. Wonderfully narrow allowing it fit in almost any room. Designed for clothes in a bedroom but like all good design this is variable and could also be used in a hallway or foyer to add stylish storage.
Additional of note:
- Have a matching set! Also available Exceptional Mid-Century Modern Teak 9 Drawer Dresser and Mid-Century Free Standing Queen Size Headboard With Floating Side Tables.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with very minor age appropriate wear.
- The drawers slide easily.
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.