Grand Mid-Century Danish Teak Sideboard By Bramin
A grand Mid-Century Danish teak sideboard by Bramin. Manufactured in Denmark in the 60's, this sideboard is equal parts art and function. Long and deep with typical Mid-Century craftsmanship. This is an exceptional Danish Modern sideboard. The entire item is covered in stunning, thick teak veneer over a solid wood core. The grain pattern and dark colour is exceptional. Wonderful condition and cared for greatly by the only owners it has ever had. It features 2 easy sliding doors that each cover a generous storage area. Each, fully finished storage, area has an adjustable and removable teak shelf. A bank of 4 dove tailed, solid wood drawers sits in the middle. Each drawer has a handle under the front face of the drawer front. While the doors have an elegant inset solid teak handle. The top drawer is felt lined. The design flows organically throughout this exquisite credenza. Sitting raised up on 10" high, solid teak legs, gives the item a greater sense of openness. The craftsmanship, size, colour and proportions make this a statement piece for any setting. This Danish Modern buffet offers an incredible amount of storage, while looking absolutely spectacular. A truly exceptional addition for any dining room offering an exceptional amount of storage. It would also be perfect in your living area to house your Flat Screen T.V. and media components. Alternatively use it in your bedroom as a luxurious dresser.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. There is an extremely minor area of sun fade on the top where hutch once sat. Our experience is that this will dissipate with time and proper oiling.
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.