JL Moller Model 401 Dining Chairs in Teak
A highly desirable set of Jørgen Henrik Møller Model #401 dining chairs in teak. These are Danish Mid-Century classics. Originally designed in the 60's and manufactured exclusively by JL Moller Moblefabrik. These chairs are shaped from solid vibrant teak with the perfect balance of curves and straight, defined edges. Truly the embodiment of spectacular Danish Modern designTruly the embodiment of spectacular Danish Modern design. Jørgen Henrik Møller was the son of Niels Moller the Danish design icon. For more about Niels Moller check out our learning centre here. Featuring an organically shaped, solid teak frame with a characteristic curved backrest. The tapered, square legs enhance the overall look and profile. Professionally upholstered in whole grain, black leather. Each is stamped with the early JL Moller stamp. Likely from the late 1960s.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a set of 8. Please add 8 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- The wood has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- Professionally reupholstered in a thick, whole grain black leather.