Kai Kristiansen for Sax Danish Mid Century Teak Dining Chairs
Truly beautiful Danish Mid-Century Modern teak dining chairs manufactured by Sax. These solid teak dining chairs were designed by Kai Kristiansen in the early 1960's. The first thing you will notice is the finger joinery at the centre of the solid teak back rest. The beautiful mid rise solid teak frame rises upward from rear legs and then curves to cradle the back perfectly. The padded back provides additional comfort and support. Yet the openness of the back, gives a continuity to any space. New foam and blue Maharam upholstery has been added. Strong, sturdy, open and comfortable. A truly spectacular example of the brilliance of Kristiansen's design and vision. A Mid-Century Modern classic. Stunning colour and grain pattern on the wood.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a set of 6.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood on the legs.
- New soy based foam and new blue Maharam upholstery.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada and the US.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually and sold as a set of 6.