Kai Kristiansen Model 31 Dining Chairs
Stunning Kai Kristiansen model 31 dining chairs from a master of Danish Modern design. These solid teak dining chairs date from 1956 and were manufactured by Schou Andersen Møbelfabrik. 4 in soft blue Maharam. Black leather and leatherette are sold. The distinctly minimalist design of the frames is highlighted by the unique angled elements that join the backrest to the rest of the frame. The deeply curved and padded backrest provides tons of ergonomic comfort. While acting as an armrest without taking up the space. These are the perfect chair if you want to savour great conversation with family and friends over a wonderful meal. The back legs flare inward slightly and are reminiscent of Kristiansen's #42 chairs. The teak is gorgeous and is contrasted nicely by the new black upholstery. These chairs would be a wonderful addition to any home or or even a stylish office setting.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually; sold as a set of 4 original blue Maharam, black leather/ leatherette are sold. Please add 4 blue Maharam to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear on the wood.
- 4 have the original blue Maharam which has been professionally cleaned.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually; sold as a set of 4 blue.