Large Mid-Century Modern Teak Sideboard
An absolutely spectacular large Mid-Century Modern teak sideboard. It was purchased from the original owners who bought it in the early 60's. A very rare piece with exceptional craftsmanship and build quality throughout. Wonderfully streamlined in design. It features 3 easy sliding doors which cover 3 generous storage areas; each with a fully finished interior. Behind the first door there are 4 wood, dovetailed drawers. The top drawer is felt lined. The second door slides to reveal a single adjustable/ removable shelf. The last generous storage area also hides a single adjustable and removable shelf. The round solid African teak handles are darker and provide some contrast. A nailed wood backboard finishes the item. The teak grain and colour is exceptional. This is an heirloom quality showpiece! It will easily handle all your storage requirements with ease and look splendid! A truly exceptional addition for any dining room or put it into your living area to house your Flat Screen T.V. and media centre. Or sit it in between the living and dining rooms and have it do both! It's big enough. This teak sideboard sits atop 4 tapered, solid teak legs giving it the “floating” look that is so sought after by Interior Designers.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. There are 2 fade marks from where a hutch once sat on the top. See pictures for details. Our experience is that with exposure to sunlight and proper oiling these will diminish over time.
- The entire item has been professionally restored but it retains the original finish.