Large West German Green Vase By Scheurich
A stunning large West German green vase by Scheurich. This Mid-Century Modern vase is a great example of "Fat Lava" style in pottery. Fat Lava refers specifically to a type of thick clear glazes that gives some pottery a lava-like look. The Scheurich factory started in the mid 1950s and were quite prolific. They produced well into the 90's. This is likely a later production run from the 1970's. This large vase is a great example of the beauty of West German pottery. Featuring a main body done in a stunning greens with white stripes to offset. The dark interior is also glazed. The uniqueness of this vase is the oversized height. Stamped on the bottom.
|Width = Depth||9"
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.