Large West German Yellow Vase By Scheurich
A wonderful tall and desirable Mid-Century West German vase produced in the 1960's by Scheurich Keramik. The vase features the 'Koralle' (Coral) relief pattern in a lovely amber vibrant yellow colour with a matte gloss glaze. The Koralle series became an Interior Design classic due to fun pattern that was intended to reflect an underwater scene of coral, however, it is often referred to as the "wood" design as, open first glance, the design looks more like wood with knots in it. A great vase that can be used throughout the home for flowers or in an entrance, foyer or hallway to add fun and whimsy when you enter. This is shape number 288-40.
|Width = Depth||7"
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.