Long And Low Mid-Century Teak Media Cabinet
A beautiful long and low Mid-Century teak media cabinet. Manufactured in Montreal in the late 60's - early 70's. The first thing you will notice about this stunning credenza is the clean simple lines. This sideboard has 2 fold down doors and 3 generous wood drawers. The drawers and doors all have stunning inset solid rosewood handles. Wonderful scale, proportion and details makes you understand why these items are so incredibly sought after. Absolutely stunning teak grain and colour that only comes from 60 years of careful use. This is the perfect low and long media cabinet! It features tons of storage. One of the fold down doors open to reveal record/ album storage slots. Sit your flat screen and record player on top and enjoy both the sound and the view.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire piece has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.