Mid-Century African Teak Dining Chairs by Korup Stolefabrik
An outstanding set of Mid-Century Modern dining chairs by Korup Stolefabrik. Solid luxurious Afrormosia frames with the original black leatherette upholstery. Manufactured in Denmark in the late 60's. Truly spectacular and a great reminder of the brilliant design and craftsmanship found in this period. This reimagined ladder back dining chair features a solid Afromosia (African teak) or solid teak, open frame. The frame extends upwards from the legs at an angle. Culminating in the stunning "bowtie" back at the pinnacle of the backrest. Beautiful dark colour and grain pattern on the wood throughout these chairs. Subtle curves and exceptional joinery add to the sophistication of these great Danish Modern dining chairs. Stamped K.S and Made in Denmark.
Additional of note:
- 4 African teak.
- Priced by chair/ individually, sold as a set of 4 Afromosia (African teak). Please add 4 Afromosia (African teak) to your cart.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The frames have been professionally restored but retain the original finish.
- All 8 chairs have the original black leatherette upholstery which has been professionally cleaned using Zinolin leather cleaner and Zinolin leather cream. The leatherette is in very good condition.