Mid Century Danish Teak and Beech Dining Chairs
A set of 4 vintage, Mid-Century Danish teak and beech dining chairs. Amazing iconic retro design. The backrest is composed of solid teak strips which have been laminated and steam bent into shape. The frames are solid beech. Providing strength, durability and lightweight. Stamped made in Denmark. The original green and white upholstery was in fantastic condition. It has been professionally cleaned and retained. These date from around the early 1960's. The curved teak backrest, provides wonderful support while the strong, beechwood frame creates visual interest yet does not take up too much space. Open yet simple design, characteristic of good Danish Modern furniture. These would make a stunning Mid-Century dining set with our Mid Century Danish Teak Compact Dining table by Paul Hundevad Co. which is currently also available. Priced individually, sold as a set of 4.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor, age appropriate wear. All 4 chairs have been re-glued, wet sanded and oiled. The upholstery has been professionally cleaned on all 4 chairs and is also in excellent condition.
- Contact us via email for any additional detailed photos you require. We always try to show the worst of any age related wear.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
Priced individually and sold as a set of 4.
Blanket wrap or white glove delivery is available to every major Canadian city.