Mid-Century Danish Teak and Oak Armchair
A Mid-Century teak and oak armchair in the style of Peter Hvidt and Orla Molgaard-Nielsen for France & Son. Manufactured in Denmark from solid teak and oak, these chairs have the lines, styling and comfort which makes Danish Mid-Century furniture so sought after. Solid wood frames are wonderfully complemented by the circular print black and off white upholstery. The wood has a wonderful light shade with incredible open grain. The curved arms are made of bent and laminated pieces of solid teak. While the joinery shows off the craftsmanship of the makers. The upholstered back not only adds a design flair, but added comfort. Solid and sturdy, this is a spectacular and comfortable armchair that will last for many, many years beyond the 50 that it has been around.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The original circular print black and off white upholstery and foam is in exceptional condition. It has been professionally cleaned and retained. Circular print not going to work for you? Email us for an upholstery quote.