Mid-Century Danish Teak Armchair By Arne Hovmand - Olsen For Mogens Kold
A Mid Century Danish teak armchair by Arne Hovmand - Olsen for Mogens Kold from the mid 50's. Incredible lines and build quality only found in true Danish Modern furniture. New soy based foam and soft gray upholstery on the seat and back cushions. The wood is a wonderful dark shade of teak with beautiful patina. The open back has a wonderful slot detail. While the curved arms subtly shows off the craftsmanship of the makers. This is a spectacular armchair that will last for many, many years beyond the 60 it has already been around. Strong, sturdy, yet incredibly comfortable. Stamped with the early burned in Mogens Kold seal indicating a pre-1960 date. A stunning and rare authentic Mid-Century armchair by a great of Danish design.
Additional of note:
- Pair this with our Mid-Century Teak Lounge Or Armchair By Arne Vodder.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire item has been cleaned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- New soy based foam and soft grey Maharam upholstery.
- New nylon seat strapping.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items