Mid-Century Danish Teak Armchair By Arne Wahl Iverson For Komfort
A Mid Century Danish teak armchair by Arne Wahl Iverson For Komfort. Likely dating to the late 60's through early 70's. Featuring incredible lines and build quality only found in true Danish Modern furniture. New soy based foam and tan/ olive upholstery on the seat and back cushions provides a nice complement to the stunning teak frame. The wood is a wonderful deep rich colour with stunning grain pattern. The open back has a wonderful slot detail, while the jaw dropping, curved arms really shows off the incredible craftsmanship of the makers. This is a spectacular armchair that will last for many, many years beyond the 60 it has already been around. Strong, sturdy, yet incredibly comfortable. Stamped with the Komfort sticker indicating a post-1960 date. A stunning and rare authentic Danish Modern armchair by a great of Danish design.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- Pirelli webbing seat strapping in good condition resides under a fabric cover.
- New high grade soy based foam and tan / olive fabric upholstery.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items