Mid-Century Danish Teak Armchairs Or Carvers
A spectacular pair of Mid-Century Modern Danish teak armchairs or "carvers". Manufactured in Denmark in the late 60's, these chairs have an iconic and beautiful design. The frames are made of solid teak, the uniqueness of these chairs is the curved, organic flowing armrests. This design cue emulates the Danish design master Kai Kristiansen's famous and sought after paper knife sofa and lounge chairs. These dining chairs are incredibly comfortable for various body types. All have the original off-white with rose pattern upholstery on the seating and backrest. The upholstery and foam are excellent condition. The strong, teak frame creates visual interest yet does not take up too much space. Open simple design, characteristic of great Danish Modern furniture. These chairs could be used in a dining room, living room or office. These would work amazingly with almost any table, but are spectacular with our Rare Mid-Century Extending Teak Dining Table By Niels Moller which is currently also available.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as pairs. Please add 2 to your cart. Only 2 available.
- Priced as is. But if off-white rose pattern is not your thing, we can reupholster them. Additional charges apply.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been cleaned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.
- The original off white floral patterned upholstery and foam is in exceptional condition. If you desire something else, CONTACT US for a reupholstery quote.