Mid-Century Danish Teak Dining Chairs
A fantastically designed set of Mid-Century Danish teak dining chairs. Dating from the late 60's - early 70's. Featuring beautiful solid afromosia or African teak construction on the frames and back with a complementary black upholstered seat. The upholstery has been professionally cleaned and is in very good condition. The mid rise back is angled perfectly for comfort. The perfect set of 6! These dining chairs deserve a place where they will be appreciated and used for wonderful, long dinner parties. Yet you may want to just look at them for the beauty of their design and the stunning grain pattern of the wood. The joinery and and craftsmanship is spectacular. The straight lines are balanced by the gorgeous curves. This is the dining chair if you want to savour great conversation over a wonderful meal. Dating from the 1960's and were purchased from the original owners. 50+ years of good meals and ready for another 50 with your family!
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a set of 6
- Black fabric not your thing? We can reupholster them for you. Additional charges apply.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear on the wood.
- The upholstery has been professionally cleaned and is in very good condition.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually; Sold as a set of 6.