Mid Century Danish Teak Dining Chairs by EW Bach
Mid-Century Danish teak dining chairs by EW Bach for Skoby Mobelfabrik. The strong and sturdy solid teak frames provide a nice contrast to the elegantly curved, mid-rise, solid teak seat backs. The design is open allowing for continuity in any room. New foam and updated black leatherette upholstery makes these desirable Danish Modern dining chairs incredibly comfortable. While they are extremely comfortable, the teak is still the star of the show in the classic by EW Bach. Gorgeous grain pattern and incredible colour. Fabulous craftsmanship. The perfect dining chairs to host your next great meal with friends and family. Just watch out, people will linger!
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart.
- Looking for 6? Pair these with 2 Erik Kirkegaard armchairs.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize the upholstery.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- The original yellow Maharam upholstery was in great shape so we painstakingly removed it, added foam and reapplied this fabulous period upholstery.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually. Sold as a set of 4.